These pancakes are the best way to add veggies to kids’ menus without having them complain about it.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2-3 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- Dash of vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Whisk the egg with the vanilla, milk, buttermilk, fold in the
- Add the flour mixture and mix. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
- pour 1l4 cup of the
batter, cook few minutes
- flip the pancake and cook another minute.
- Enjoy with a bit of honey or maple syrup.
Nutritional Facts for Carrot pancakes