My favorite go to dessert to avoid wasting ripe bananas.
- 2 eggs with 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 3 mashed bananas
- ½ cup yogurt
- 3 cups flour mixed + 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking power
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts toasted with one tablespoon flour
- Beat eggs, vanilla, sugar, oil and yogurt until fluffy, add mashed bananas and beat until combined.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add flour mixture gradually to the egg mixture.
- Beat until combined. Add the walnuts and pour in a greased cake pan. Bake for 35 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cake